I welcome the opportunity to create custom artwork for individuals or corporations. Whether your project requires one piece, or an entire collection, I gladly create commissions and/or installations based on the specific needs of your space and budget. With my interior design education and experience, I enjoy working with collectors, designers, architects, and art consultants.
1. It starts with a conversation, discussing your ideas and inspiration for the piece. It is important for me to understand the expectation of each commission.
2. Pick two or three of my paintings which are your favourites. You can also provide paint chips, Pantone colours or fabric swatches to help communicate your vision.
3. Once the scope of the project, including pricing, is agreed upon, we will sign a Commission Agreement. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required before your custom art commences. The final 50% balance is due in full before the delivery of artwork.
4. The process typically takes four to eight weeks from receiving the signed agreement and the deposit.
5. Once the painting is nearing completion, you will receive a selection of photos, of various angles and details, to provide feedback
6. If required, two minor revisions of the artwork are allowed at this time.
7. Final photos will be sent for your approval before invoicing. Once the final payment for the painting and shipping is received, I will carefully pack and ship your painting.
Please note that I cannot recreate an existing piece, although I will aim for the specific spirit of previous works that you admire. The joy of custom art is that it is created specifically for you and your space.
Contact me today to start your custom art commission. Phone 1.403.210.2641 or use the form below.